Alt Text 

Australia offers a wide variety of visas, targeted to the most diverse purposes. Connection Student has the experience to support you during the visa application. Here are the main options:

Tourist Visa

It is an electronic visa for people who want to visit Australia for tourism, vacation, recreational or social activities, visiting friends or relatives, conducting cruises or study English for a maximum of 12 weeks. May not include family members as dependents.
The visa may be issued with one or multiple entries and stay up to 3 months according to the stated goal.

Student Visa

The Student Visa allows entry and stay in the country while conducting courses registered with the Australian Government Department of Education, through the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, also known by the acronym CRICOS.

To apply for your visa, the Australian immigration requests a series of documents, below the standard ones:

  • Passaport.
  • Medical exam.
  • Health insurance OSHC.
  • Financial statement for the last 3 months prior the application, showing enough funds to pay your expenses such as accommodation, transport and food.
  • CoE – Confirmation of Enrolment issues by the educational institute.
  • High school certificate (year 12 or equivalent).


Working holiday visa

Visa granted to people between 18 and 30 years old who wish to work in Australia for up to a year. However this visa is granted only to certain nationalities. Unfortunately, Brazil is not yet part of the list.

Here are some countries that have an agreement with the Australian government for granting this visa: Italy, Japan, France, Germany, Korea, England, Chile…

This visa also allows the extension for one extra year. In order to do that, the applicant must have worked during the first year in specific areas such as mining or harvesting for 3 months.

Skilled visa

This visa is offered by the immigration in order to attract qualified professionals who have proven experience (diploma, certificate, curriculum and proficiency in the English language). The profile of the profession is traced by the Australian government in order to meet domestic demand. It has annual review and once granted, allows the professional work as a permanent resident. There are several requirements for the visa and the required minimum score is 60 points. Age, experience time at work, graduation and language proficiency level are some of the requirements.

Click here to check the skilled visa professions.